Christmas Mystery Box **CLOSED**

on
Tuesday, December 3, 2013





You guys loved last month's mystery box so much, I'm happy to be presenting my limited addition Christmas Mystery Box!

About the Contents
- All images are high quality, 300dpi
- All clipart, banners, and labels are in both .PNG & .JPG
- Papers are 8.5'' x 11'' JPG
- All contents are color coordinated
- Files will be available for download instantly (unless you pay with an e-check). A link to your download will be sent to your e-mail. Please check your spam folder if it does not show in your inbox.
- All terms of use apply. Click here to review them.
- Images are not currently available in my Etsy shop.

Feel free to leave a review in the comments, but no hints! :)
Make sure to subscribe so you do not miss the next one!
Happy Designing!

2 comments on "Christmas Mystery Box **CLOSED**"
  1. Oh my goodness- best $5 I've spent in awhile (and I just picked up lots of great Cyber Monday deals from you too!). I absolutely love how cohesive the set is and how it fits well with the month without being textbook colors and designs. It's different, unique, and beautiful! Thank you so much. I can't wait to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad you liked it. :)

      Delete